Sunday, April 17, 2011

rasa nak tulis sesuatu

tulis sesuatu..

ok ..
done....

dont be mad..

just pray for the bless from Allah SWT ..always...

Dont give up...

still a short way to go, even though it is the hardest way in your life, since 22 years you have seen the world ( assume that i was able to know the Allah's creation since 2 years old, so minus 2 from my real age,hee)

Pray for the courage..

Live in world, aims for Jannah ...

Forever trusting Who we are..

and always thinking the goodness of our life to share with others.. the happiness, the sadness and all the kindness...

We still dont know what the future for us.,.
is there a tomorrow for ME.??
am i have a chance to pay back my parent's goodness that bring me until what i have today?
am i have a chance to pay back my sibling, family and friends goodness and time that they sacrifice for me?
am i have a chance to see who is my husband? ( erk suddenly be GEDIX).. really ..
only Allah knows every little things that will be happend to me..
put all your TRUST to Allah...
Allah never abundant HIS creation...

be a Good Khalifah.. in the world and hereafter..
thats my GOAL of life..
should carry it with the Shariah's way as the guidance..
hold on with Al-Quran and As-Sunnah..
the comprehensive guidance for ME and YOU..




insyAllah...
may Allah bless US forever, always...


saya,
FAM

No comments:

Post a Comment